Q. Can I print from my laptop computer?
- On your laptop, login to myprint.riohondo.edu
- Click on “Webprint.” It will list your current jobs, if any.
- Click on “Submit a Job.”
- Choose your printer then click “Print Options”
- Choose number of copies, then click “Upload Documents.”
- Choose/Drag & Drop the file(s) you want printed (see the allowed types at the bottom of the page), then click “Upload & Complete”
- Files will now upload, it will tell you how many pages and the price for printing them.
- Retrieve your printout in Library Copy Center near the Circulation Desk.
- Use your AccessRio username and password at the release station (the PC in the copy center).
- Questions? See a librarian at the Reference Desk.
- Also see:
Was this helpful? 0 0