Q. How can I print from a library computer?
To begin: know your AccessRio username and password. MyPrint allows you to add value to your MyPrint account by using cash, credit/debit card, or a PayPal account.
Cash users add money to their MyPrint account via the “bill loader” in the Library Copy Center.
- Know your AccessRio login and password.
- Go to https://myprint.riohondo.edu
- Use your AccessRio username and password to login to your MyPrint account.
- Add money to your MyPrint account from your credit/debit or PayPal account. Select “Add Credit” on left of the screen.
- You can now also add money from the “Bill Loader” in the Copy Center. Log in at the screen there and add as many bills to your account as you wish.
- Send your document to the printer – Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Retrieve your printout in Library Copy Center near the Circulation Desk.
- Use your AccessRio username and password at the release station (the PC in the copy center).
- Questions? See a librarian at the Reference Desk.
Computer to add cash in copy room. Use the attached Bill Loader to load cash.