Q. Where can I get change on campus?


Change at Library Circulation Desk:  the Library has change available for larger bills and to add money to your PaperCut Account.   

Cashier's Window:   Student Services Bldg., outside window

Students can obtain change at the Cashier's window only with a form from a department.  

  • Last Updated May 24, 2017
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Carolyn Oldham

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0